The use of digital signatures, as well as document signing workflow systems such as Docusign and Adobe Sign, has proliferated in recent years.
Besides the convenience and speed associated with the use of digital solutions, more importantly, users today rely on digital signing solutions as they are:
- Significantly more secured (non-repudiation, RSA 2,048bits) as compared to paper-based solutions
- Help achieve compliance with government regulations such as FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11
- Lower total cost of ownership
MediqTrans has partnered with Trans Sped, a global leading Certificate Authority, to provide qualified digital certificates for Life Science companies. Our Root CAs are published in SAFE Bridge (formerly SAFE-Biopharma), cross-certified with U.S. Federal PKI Bridge, and eIDAS qualified, enabling our digital certificates to be uniquely validated in both the US and the EU at government-recognized levels of trust.
Come speak with us if:
- Your organisation currently signs using traditional paper-based solutions, and you wish to enjoy the benefits of digital signing
- You are an existing user of Docusign, Adobe Sign, or similar solutions. You will need your own qualified certificates purchased from a Certificate Authority, to be integrated with these systems, so that regulators are able to recognise your signatures and signed documents as your own
- You are a medical device that is “digitally integrated”, i.e. your device has data transmissions between different users and stakeholders. You require your secured data transmissions to be encrypted and certified
Yes! I am interested to purchase digital certificates!